A pleasurable 85km bicycle ride through Laguna province, passing through several towns and attractions, as well as picturesque natural features such as lakes and rivers, for the Tulong Dunong foundation of the Ateneo De Manila.
The event will start and end at the Sulyap Gallery Cafe in San Pablo City. The route will include:
- Sampaloc Lake, San Pablo
- Nagcarlan Underground Cemetery, Nagcarlan
- Saint John the Baptist Church, Liliw
- Pagsanjan River, Pagsanjan
- The fee is P2500 for each participant and includes an event guide and souvenir, and a post-ride lunch
- Registration ends on April 13 or the 100th registration, whichever comes sooner
- Parking and shower facilities will be available for the participants. Those who wish make the event into a holiday may avail of accommodations and amenities such as a restaurant and swimming pool by contacting Sulyap Gallery Cafe directly.
- Completely filled REGISTRATION FORM
- A copy of any VALID government ID
- Payment – available through Paypal or BDO bank deposit. For bank deposits, a copy of the deposit slip is required. The event will accept up to 100 participants only.
How to Join
- Register and purchase the entries you need. You can purchase entries for others by updating the shopping cart. We'll complete the other registration information in the next step. You may pay with a credit card through Paypal, or a bank deposit. For a bank deposit, please email a copy of the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We'll send you the registration form once we confirm receipt of payment. If you registered for others, we'll ask for their name and email and send the form to them directly.
- Reply back to email@example.com with a scan of your signed registration form and a scan of one government-issued ID.
- We'll confirm the completion of your registration and that you're ready to ride.